A stylish salad that can be easily served into a five stars restaurant. Why not serve it in your five stars kitchen? :)
You will need:
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- olive oil and red wine vinegar (for the vinaigrette – 3 parts olive oil and one red wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- feta cheese
- oregano, black pepper and salt
- toasted nuts (pine nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc)
- First you need to make the zucchini ribbons: with a vegetable peelers cut thin strips of the zucchini.
- Cook you zucchini strips on a grill or you can saute them with a tablespoon of olive oil. Before you add them to the salad leave them to cool.
- Use the arugula as the salad base. Toss it in the vinaigrette, add the mustard, the crushed clove of garlic, oregano salt and pepper.
- Lay the zucchini strips and sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese and the toasted nuts.