Evey dish that contains ham is much more better than one without ham :)
You can serve this scalloped potatoes as a salad appetizers or as a side dish, either way the recipe is full of flavor.
You will need:
- 7 eggs ( 3 raw and 4 boiled)
- 6 potatoes
- 50-70 g ham
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons cream
- salt and pepper
- Boil 4 eggs and cut them into little cubs, cut the ham into little cubs, great the cheese.
- Boil the potatoes and after they are cooked, peal them and leave to cool.
- Cut a baking try with butter and spread the bread crumbs.
- After the potatoes are cold, cut them into bolts and place them one next to each other into the try.
- On top of the potatoes, place the eggs, the ham and half of the cheese. Add salt and pepper, place another layer of potatoes bolts and the other half of the grated cheese. Again add salt and pepper.
- Beat three eggs with the cream and add the composition over the layers, in the try.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, at 180°C.
- Serve them with cream in top.
Image credit: 2.bp.blogspot