A colorful and cute appetizer that makes you think about spring or summer.
You will need:
- 1 chicken breast
- 300 g broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 3 onions
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 4 tablespoons of cream
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Cut the chicken breast in cubs and saute it with the chopped onion.
- When the chicken has a beautiful brown color it is ready. Now you will need to mince the chicken with the onion in the mincing machine.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper.
- In salty water boil the broccoli for 5 minutes.
- Now is time to prepare the dough: in the food processor put the broccoli together with the four, eggs, salt and baking powder. Mix until everything is homogenized.
- Coat a baking try with baking pepper. Pour the broccoli dough and bake it for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take the try out and spread over the broccoli dough, the chicken composition.
- Roll the dough and bake it for another 10-15 minutes.