When you work all day, you do not have the time or the mood to cook for dinner elaborate dishes (at least not all the time).
So, me to the rescue :D … a simple, ready in 40 minutes potatoes recipe, that will work perfectly for a workday dinner :)
You will need (for 6 servings):
- 1 kg boiled potatoes (boil them in they skin)
- 2 fresh cucumbers
- 2 red bell pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 600 ml yogurt
- a bunch of mint
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
As I say is simple to make this potatoes with yogurt sauce:
- Peal the boiled potatoes and cut them in slices of 2-3 mm Put them on a plate and sprinkle olive oil on them.
- Grate the cucumbers and put them colander so the juice can drain.
- Cut the red bell peppers into thin strips of 2-3 mm each.
- Put aside some mint leaves and chop the rest of them.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and add the crushed garlic, the chopped mint, the grated cucumber, the lemon juice, the salt and pepper.
- After the sauce is smooth, pour it all over the potatoes.
- Over the sauce put the bell pepper strips and the kept meant leaves.
Easy right? I don’t forget…delicious :D
Image credit: chatelaine.com