This is an incredible delicious dessert remaining me of home like fewer things so :) Pure taste of childhood :)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 15 plums
- 100g butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Wash, separate in two and gently take out the plum seeds.
- In a bowl combine the sugar with cinnamon and put about ½ teaspoon of this mixture in each plum.
- Meanwhile boil the water with a pinch of salt and oil. When the water begins to boil add gently the flour and stir vigorous.
- Leave the flour mixture to cool a little and add the eggs, one by one, stirring after you add each one of them.
- Cut the obtained dough so you can obtain about 15-16 bowls needed for the dumplings.
- Wet a little you hand and make dumplings from the dough balls. In each bowl place a plum.
- In a pan filled with water, boil the dumplings for about 10 minutes each, over medium heat.
- In a frying pan, slowly brown the bread crumbs and mix it with the remained sugar with cinnamon.
- Melt the butter, and pass the dumplings in the melted butter and then in the bread crumbs.
Enjoy a wonderful dessert! :) It goes great with sour cream.
Image credit: showtellshare.blogspot.ro