Is always better to make as much as we can everything we eat in our one kitchen.
Butter is an ingredients, served often for breakfast and brunches so why not doing it yourself ?
This recipe is a sweet pecan-honey butter, perfect to start the day in a very sweet and delicious note.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 stick butter (salted or unsalted – whatever you prefer)
- ½ ground cinnamon
- Begin by chopping the pecans and then, toast them for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- In a food processor or a blander, mix together the butter stick, honey and cinnamon until you obtain a smooth paste and the honey and cinnamon are well mixed in.
- Add the pecans (they need to be cold) and mix again everything, just so the pecans are combined with everything else.
- Put everything in a bowl, or glass jar and store into the fridge, but no more then 1 week.
Bon appetite! :)
Image credit: mountainmamacooks.com