An interesting combination of tastes and flavors: pears with sweet cheese, olives, radishes, hot chili paprika…
Most recipe I found for stuffed pears were with blue cheese or goat cheese and nuts, honey, etc. But this combination was more appealing to me and I was impressed by the taste.
You will need (for 4 servings):
- 4 big pears
- 200 g sweet cheese
- 4 teaspoons cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 4 red radishes
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili paprika
- 8 green salad leaves
- 8 olives (green or black – as always I used green)
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 sweet chili paprika
The process is simple and you will have your dinner ready in no more then 30 minutes. Also you can eat these as an appetizer or a started:
- In a bowl crush the sweet cheese and mix it with the cream, dill,salt and hot chili paprika.
- Wash, peal and cut in half the pears then take out the middle of them (were the seeds have their house :) ). Immediately sprinkle lime juice over the pear.
- Fill the half pear with the sweet cheese cream.
- On each plate put put the salad leaves and the pear in the middle of the plate. Then sprinkle some sweet paprika on top of the pear and garnish them with one olive and slices of radishes.
Image credit: livelaugheat.com