After I’ve posted quite a few vegetarian recipes for main courses I think is time for some delicious desserts! :)
I will keep the vegetarian trend, and share a no bake dessert recipe, so simple and quick ( in 30 minutes it will be ready), but so sooo delicious: peaches with raspberry cream! Amazing combination: the sweetness of the peaches combined with the sourness of the raspberries creates a perfect balance between sweet and sour. The result is impressive.
So less words about it and more about how to make it:
You will need (for 4 servings);
- 4 big peaches
- 400 g raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of almonds
- some mint leaves
In only 6 steps you will get a perfect dessert:
- Wash the raspberries and put aside around 12 berry fruits for garnishing.
- Put in a blender the rest of the raspberries, the lemon juice and the honey. Mix for about 1 minute.
- Put the resulted sauce in 4 dessert cups.
- Peel the peaches, cut them in half and take out their seeds. Put them in the dessert cups, in the raspberry sauce.
- Put the kept berry fruits in the middle of the peaches (were the seed used to be) and then garnish with some mint leaves.
- Slightly brown the almonds in a frying pan (no oil added) crush them and sprinkle on top of the peaches.
Pretty easy right? And delicious as well…believe me!
Image Credit : repurposedlife.wordpress.com