You will need:
- 4 big peaches
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 little packages vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons cognac
- In a frying pan melt the butter and then cook the peaches (after you peal them, cut them in two and take the seeds out). Each peach half needs to be cooked for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- On top of the peaches add the lemon juice, vanilla sugar and saute them for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cognac and flambe.
- Separate the dish into 4 plates, add the cinnamon and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Image credit: flickr.com