The Parmesan baked potatoes is a perfect idea for a tasty side dish.
You will need:
- 5-6 small potatoes
- garlic powder
- ¼ cup of butter
- Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180-200°C.
- Melt the butter and spread it all over the try you will use the bake the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the melted butter and then sprinkle over the garlic powder, rosemary salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes, cut in halves, face down and bake for about 45 minutes.
- After taking out the try, leave the potatoes in it for at least 5 minutes before you take them out, so the Parmesan cheese can stick to the baked potatoes.
You can serve them with sour cream or yogurt for dipping.
Image credit: favfamilyrecipes