For pasta lovers, and seafood lovers, especially crabmeat, this recipe will do the trick.
You will need:
- 2-3 crushed cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup extra-virgin oil
- 4 roasted red peppers
- 1 package of linguine (if you know how to do them is better since they are so much delicious fresh made)
- a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- aprox 200 g crabmeat
- a bunch fresh basil
- salt and fresh pepper
- First, you need to cut the roasted red peppers into slivers.
- Boil water into a big saucepan. Add 1 tablespoon of salt. When the water reaches the boiling point boil the pasta al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, add some olive oil, add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook at high heat until the garlic begin to sizzle.
- When the pasta are boil, drain them and place in a large bowl.(Keep about ¼ of the water in which you boiled the pasta)
- In the bowl add the garlic and red pepper flakes and toss everything.
- Add the crabmeat, fresh basil and sliced roasted peppers and toss everything again. If necessary, add some of the reserved water, salt and pepper.