Homemade guacamole is the best! So why not try to make some bruschetta guacamole and enjoy a fresh summery appetizer or snack.
You will need:
- one French baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and avocados.
- Slice the baguette and place the slices into a try coated with baking sheet.
- Toast the bread in the oven, 3 minutes on each side.
- After you take them about from the oven, rub the slices with the garlic clove and then brush one side with olive oil.
- Now prepare the guacamole: in a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, onion, avocado, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Place a spoon of the guacamole on each slice and enjoy!
Image credit: justataste