This is a healthy lunch/dinner idea that will be ready in no more then 15 minutes.
You will need:
- any vegetables you like :)
- I used: an eggplant, onion, tomatoes and zucchini
- olive oil
For the sauce:
- ½ cup low fat yogurt
- 1 cucumber – take the seeds out and grate it then squeeze to take the water out
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- juice from ½ lemon
- salt and pepper
- basil (optional)
- Cut the eggplant and zucchini in strips and the onions and tomatoes in bolts.
- With a brush, grease with olive oil the vegetables slices you will put on the grill. For the tomatoes and onions also add salt.
- When the grill is hot place the vegetables and grease them as well on the top side.
- Leave them for 2-3 minutes then turn them on the other side and grill for another 2 minutes.
- The sauce preparation is simple: mix in a bowl or in the blander all the ingredients.
Image credit: marthastewart