If you are planning a special dinner for two this may help you. Is fingers licking delicious and so simple to make.
Made with fresh seafood, garlic, parsley, tomatoes – definitely a dish you and your loved one will enjoy and remember.
You will need:
- 500 g shrimps
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch of parley
- zest from 2 lemons and juice from 1 lemon
- red pepper flakes
- a handful of grape/cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- Boil the pasta at instructed on the package.
- In the food processor put the garlic clove, the parley and mince them together very well.
- In a bowl, mix the minced garlic and parley with lemon zest and lemon juice or olive oil, until you obtain the wanted consistency.
- With this mixture/marinate rub the seafood and leave them to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Heat your grill at medium heat. You will cook the seafood in a “pan” made of aluminum foil right on top of the grill. In the aluminum pan add the marinated seafood, some tomatoes, red pepper flakes, lemon sliced and toss in some olive oil.
- Add some pasta to the gremolata and serve!