I saw that lots of those who visit my blog liked the potatoes dishes. Mainly, I think, this is because they are quite easy to make, tasty and most of them are vegan friendly.
This gratin potato dish is both tasty and vegan friendly :)
You will need:
- 1 kg potatoes
- 200 g black olives
- 1 bunch green onion
- a branch of thyme
- 3-4 threads green rosemary
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Wash and peal the potatoes, then boil them for about 10 minutes with a pinch of salt, at high heat. Cut them in halves.
- Cut the onion into rings. Also the olives need to be cut into slices.
- Wash the rosemary and thyme and rip them into large fragments.
- Coat a baking pan with the rosemary and thyme, then add a layer of potatoes, and then a layer of olives slices and onion rings.
- Mix the olive oil with vinegar, salt and pepper, and pour the mixture in the baking try, so that the potatoes are covered with it.
- Bake the potatoes for about 30-35 minutes as about 180°C (you need to preheat the oven), until they have a nice golden crust.
You also can add some thinly chopped clove of garlic on top of the potatoes before you bake them.