A perfect classic English breakfast!
This is a wonderful way to wake-up your loved one and show him/her some morning love in a plate! :)
You will need:
- 4 English muffin
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices of bacon or prosciutto
- ½ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- With a fork split the muffins in halves and place them in a try coated with baking sheet.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the muffins, place one slice of cheese on each muffin half and toast in the oven for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry the eggs, and when the muffins are ready, using a spatula, place the eggs over the cheese slice.
- On top of the eggs, place the roasted red peppers and cover everything with a slice of bacon or prosciutto.
Image credit: bays.com