This pea soup will bring spring into your plate.
At least in our plate let there be spring if outside the weather is not spring alike.
You will need ( for 6 servings):
- 500 g peas
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1,5 l clear vegetable soup
- 300 g mozzarella
- salt and pepper
- Peal the onion and the potato and then cut them in cubs.
- Boil the vegetable soup (medium heat) together with the peas the potato and the onion.
- After 15 minutes, mix in a blender the peas the potato and the onion.
- Boil the obtained cream. Add salt and pepper and leave it slightly boil for 5 minutes.
Serve the cream in individual soup bowl, garnished with mozzarella cubs.
Image credit: heatovento350.com