Everyone loves a good pasta recipe and you definitely will enjoy this one.
Is simple and tasty, perfect for a quick dinner.
You will need (for 4 portions)
- 300 g penne (I prefer to use whole grain ones, but you can use whatever pasta you prefer)
- 100 g ham or prosciutto
- 200 ml sweet cream
- 30 ml milk
- 150 g peas
- 3o ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a saucepan boil some water, with a teaspoon of salt. When the water reached the boiling point, add the pasta and boil for about 7-8 minutes, or as it is said on the package instructions.After they are al dente, place them under cold water for a little bit, so they will not stick to each other.
- Meanwhile, cut the ham/prosciutto into little cubs.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and melt the butter. When the butter is melted add the ham cubs and saute them for about 4 minutes. Add the peas, mix well and saute everything for about 3 more minutes.
- You need to mix the milk with the cream. Add the composition over the ham and peas and cook for about until it reaches the boiling point.
- When it begins to boil add the pasta and mix everything until you obtain a homogenized mixture.