Frank Rand once said “Everything good in life is immoral, illegal or fattening”. Sometimes I do believe he was right :)
When we crave for something good to eat we never crave about eating a carrot or some soy milk. We always crave for a decadent piece of cake, a cheese slice of pizza or a juicy stake:)
I do believe, as I’ve said before, once in a while we should satisfy this craves, and these pizza sticks, should do the trick.
The recipe is incredible simple to make and incredible delicious, like any pizza is.
It will make for a perfect appetizer for a casual party with your friends. They will surly enjoy every one of these pizza sticks.
You will need:
- 1 roll of classic pizza crust or you can make your own pizza dough
- 250 ml buffalo wing sauce
- 60 g cheddar cheese
- 60 g mozzarella cheese
- 200 g of cooked chicken
- 2 green onions
- First, preheat the oven at about 200°C and bake the pizza dough (previously spread and cut into a rectangular) for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shred the cooked chicken and then, in a saucepan, cook it with the buffalo sauce for about 3-5 minutes, at medium heat.
- Spread the mixture of chicken ad buffalo sauce over the pizza crust, and then scatter the grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese and 1 sliced green onion on top.
- Bake the pizza for about 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted, then sprinkle the remained sliced onion on top and cut the pizza into sticks.
Simple and perfect! :)