A simple no-baking, dairy free dessert, perfect for vegetarians and not only. It will really remind you of the desserts grandma used to make (I learn this rolls recipe from my grandma :) ).
- 200 g raisins
- 400 g biscuits
- 100 g butterine (margarine)
- 100 g jam
- 1-2 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Grind the biscuits in a bowl. Add the margarine, jam, rum and raisins (finely chopped) and mix everything until you obtain a smooth composition.
- On a try sprinkle the granulated sugar and then add the biscuits mixture. Roll it until you obtain a salami shape.
- Wrap it into a food wrap or cellophane and place it in the fridge.
- Serve it cut into pieces.
You can also add cocoa and nuts into the composition. Also feel free to use whatever jam you like more :).
Image credit: diginhobart.blogspot.ro