Another healthy and wonderful lunch idea, easy to take away. It will be ready in no time ( no more then 15-20 minutes).
You will need (for 2 servings):
- 1 avocado
- 1 orange
- 1 red onion
- 1 salad
- 2 tablespoons of crushed walnuts
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice form one orange
- 1/2 grated ginger
Sauce preparation: In a salad bowl mix the olive oil, the orange juice, the ginger and the salt.
- Wash the avocado, cut it in half and take the seed out. With a spoon take out the middle from the peel and cut it in cubs. Put them in the salad bowl were you prepared the sauce.
- Peel the orange and unfold it in slices. Cut the slices into cubs and put them in the same bowl.
- Peel the red onion, cut them in bolts and put them in the salad bowl.
- Wash the salad, rip it with your hands and put it in the salad bowl.
- Mix all the above ingredients with the sauce, then sprinkle the crushed walnuts on top.
Put the salad in the fridge for about 15- 20 minutes and then you can serve it. It is better a little cold.
Image credit: thecafesucrefarine.com