A wonderful sweet lunch or just a wonderful dessert, made with apples and lot of love :)
You will need (4 servings):
- 8 apples
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 100 ml white wine
- cinnamon powder
- Peal and cut in 4 the apples, then take out the middle of apples, where there are the seeds.
- In 1,5 l of water, boil the apples with the lemon zest for about 10 minutes.
- Place the boiled apples in the blander and mix them until you obtain a smooth paste.
- Put the apple soup bake on the fire. Mix the flour with the white wine, and then add this composition in the apple soup when this begins to boil. Add the sugar and the salt and leave everything to boil for 10 minutes at low heat.
- When you serve the soup, add some lime juice and a little cinnamon powder.
Image credit: imagens.us